Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday in Europe!!!

Hi my lovely readers... Guess what? I have two announcement to make today.1, I arrived in Bucuresti,Romania today and having a wonderful time, lots of walking,eating, shopping and snapping lots and lots of pics with my new camera my husband spoiled me with(will post pics of it very soon)tomorrow where going to the black sea which I am very excited about, heard lots of good things about it....and 2 it's my birthday,this has been the best birthday so far!



Stay tuned for more
Xoxo D

Ps.i'll do the nail tutorial when I get back=)

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Your so blessed! have an AMAZING trip! :) i will defiantly stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my beautiful friend! May all your dreams come true! Have fun in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Have fun and be safe. Wish I was in Europe right now :/




    Xoxo,

    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday- a new camera is totally on my birthday wishlist. I hope you enjoy to the fullest!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh.. love the camera! I hope to see you (and your camera) at Sunday's Blogger Meet-up!

    ReplyDelete